- The line-up is subject to change. Paid entrance fees are non-refundable, tickets are non-refundable.
- The organizer reserves the right to refuse entry to festival site to any person, and in such a case to reimburse the price of ticket bought prior to entrance.
- The tickets are replaced at the entry by festival visitor identification - identification wristband. The organizer is not responsible for loss, theft, or damage of this identification. If a visitor does not have the wristband or it is damaged, the organizing service will escort them from the festival site and they will be asked to compensate the damage of at least €49.
- All visitor identification - identification wristbands are the property of the organizer until Sunday 15th of July , 4:00 pm.
- The organizer is not responsible for any personal damage, loss, and injury incurred at the event if they were caused by the negligence of the ticket holder or by the unforeseeable actions of other visitors and others.
- Entry to the festival stage and also crowd surfing/stage diving are strictly prohibited for visitors. Violation of this prohibition is reason for being escorted from the site and for having your identification wristband removed, no claims for refunding the ticket.
- Camping outside the designated tent zones is strictly prohibited. Tents violating this provision will be removed and brought to the Information stand.
- Visitors provide with their authorised entry to the site their explicit consent with the photographs, films, or videos of them being produced during the festival, or related to it, being used with any current or future technical method, without financial compensation, with no time or territorial limit.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring to the festival site any glass containers or bottles, pyrotechnic articles, open fire and any kind of cookers, umbrellas, selfie sticks, objects threatening safety, drugs, psychoactive substances, flammables or weapons of any kind.
- It is strictly forbidden to ride motorcycles, bicycles, skateboards, longboards, rollerblades, scooters and any similar means on the grounds of the festival. In case of violation of this prohibition, the means will be confiscated until the end of the festival.
- It is not allowed to bring to the festival site any recorders, megaphones, film and video cameras, nor any professional cameras. Making sound, film, photographic or video records of performances of performers, and other parts of the programme, is strictly forbidden, even if it is for personal use only.
- 12. Persons entering the area may be searched and will be searched in order to ensure the safety of visitors.
- It is strictly forbidden to smoke in all the covered tents/tent stages.
- The organizer reserves the right to decide whether animals can be admitted on the festival grounds or not.
- The sale of any kind and other commercial activities on the grounds of festival are strictly forbidden without knowledge and prior consent of the organizer.
- If visitor refuses to issue a dangerous or prohibited article, or violates these rules set by organizer, they can be escorted from the site.
- By purchasing the ticket to Basement Festival and subsequently entering the site with identification wristband all the visitors formally undertake to respect the rules complied by organizer of the festival.
- Damaging any part of the historic national monument - old and new fortress of Komárno is considered a crime. Visitors caught at vandalism will be escorted from the site and handed to competent authorities under the act of law 49/2002 from Journal of Laws of the Historic Monuments and Buildings Protection in SR
- To enter the areas that are not designated to be entered by visitors is strictly forbidden and may be life-threatening, therefore, visitors are obliged to respect instructions of organizers, security service, and to move only in the areas of fortress made available for them.
- To move outside of designated areas of the fortress is also a reason to be escorted of the site and these visitors are acting at their own risk. Organizers do not take any responsibility for possible harm to health because of failing to respect safety regulations.
- Enter to the VIP camp & VIP bar is strictly forbidden for regular passes
- BBQ VIP zone serves VIPs only and has limited capacity. Please bare in mind, that during BBQ you should respect common safety.
- VIP caravan parking is limited. Please do note fact, that vehicles height must be under 2,7m, otherwise it won´t fit through the gate to the old fortress. We ask our visitors with caravans to park them in the reserved area & at the specific time (TBA). During festival is strictly prohibited to move/drive the caravans or parking them on the grassy areas.
OFFICIAL STATEMENT OF ORGANIZERS
To protect your own safety and the safety of other visitors, please behave responsibly. The violation of any prohibition may be reason to be escorted from the site and to have your identification wristband removed, no claims for refund.
The historical fort is a unique place. There are also many safety risks that may be avoided by not breaking the rules of the festival. Therefore we ask you to respect these rules in behalf of your own safety, health and comfort.
Warning: Excessive exposure to loud music may cause hearing damage.
We hope you will have an extraordinary experience without any unnecessary risks
Your BASEMENT CREW